TAKING GNOME THE TREE at Western Red Brewing
Saturday, December 3, 2022
This Is What
TIME & LOCATION
Saturday, December 3, 2022, 2:00:00 AM UTC
Western Red Brewing
19168 Jensen Way NE Box 2905, Poulsbo, WA 98370, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us on Friday, December 2, 2022 at Western Red Brewing in Poulsbo, WA to paint Taking Gnome The Tree!
Treat yourself to an evening of creativity and join us for a fun in-person paint party! Learn step-by-step how to create this fun seasonal painting that features this amusing, determined winter gnome. You'll love to add this design to your seasonal decor! No painting or drawing experience is necessary, you even get to choose your canvas size.
This project is recommended for ages 12 and up.
Friday, December 2, 2022
Western Red Brewing
19168 Jensen Way NE, Poulsbo, WA
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Your reservation includes live instruction and all supplies necessary to complete the project.
- Your reservation includes one beverage of your choice from Western Red Brewing. Choose from beer, cider, wine, or non-alcoholic drinks. Additional drinks will be available for purchase.
- Aprons will be provided to use for class, but please wear clothing that can get messy just in case.
- Reservations are non-refundable. If you cannot make it to the event, you must contact Brushed Designs directly through our website contact page, email, or Facebook messenger to request an Art Kit. An Art Kit will be made available to you after the day of the event, and you will be able to view a recorded video tutorial to complete your painting at home.
- Photo Policy- We take pictures at all of our events. By registering, you agree to allow us to use any photos of this event for advertising and promotion. If you prefer photographs of you not be used, you must contact us before the event to opt out.
- Reservations for this event close on Sunday, November 27, 2022 at midnight. This class will be capped at 45 participants. A minimum of 8 participants required to hold class. (Refunds will be given if this minimum is not met).