Into The Sea Art Camp
Tuesday, July 26, 2022
This Is What
TIME & LOCATION
Tuesday, July 26, 2022, 5:30:00 PM UTC
Western Red Brewing
19168 Jensen Way NE Box 2905, Poulsbo, WA 98370, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join us for Brushed Designs Art Camp! With three fun sessions to choose from this summer, kids ages 6-12 will enjoy creating six awesome themed projects per session. Into The Sea session starts on July 26 and ends on July 28, from 10:30am until 1:30 pm each day.
We will lead our campers through creating super fun projects, while also encouraging our young friends to try some new techniques. Some projects will have step-by-step instruction. Other projects will give our attendees the freedom to paint how they like, which helps to build brain function, problem-solving skills, and creativity. Each attendee will take their completed projects home.
For Into The Sea Camp we will be creating:
Ray In A Jar Woodcraft Hanging Sign (guided project)
Sharky Night Painted Puzzle (guided project)
Nala The Narwhal 11"x14" Painted Canvas (guided project)
Plastercraft Hanging Jellyfish Sculpture (free paint)
Crabby But Cute Tote (free paint)
Seashell Picture Frame (free project)
In addition to making fun things, we will be providing a snack and drink while we read a story. Our little guests are also welcome to bring their own snack and water bottle from home.
July 26-28, 2022
10:30am- 1:30pm each day
Western Red Brewing
19168 Jensen Way NE
Poulsbo, WA 98370
Please note- Western Red Brewing will be closed to the general public during our camps.
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Reservation includes 3 days of instruction and all supplies necessary to complete the projects.
- Each attendee will receive a snack and drink each day during class (goldfish crackers, fruit leather, and choice of juice box or water). Snacks and a water bottle may also be brought from home. Snack time will be 15 minutes long and include a story.
- Aprons will be provided to use for class, but children should wear clothing that can get messy. We are not responsible for stained clothing.
- Children must be between the ages of 6-12 to attend this event.
- Good behavior is expected during camp. We have taught children for many years, however, should an issue arise that cannot be resolved, we reserve the right to call for early pickup (non-refundable). All guardians must provide a valid phone number during registration, and agree to our Drop-Off Policy.
- All Brushed Designs drop-off kid events require a parent/guardian/caregiver over the age of 18 years old to sign each participant in and out of the event. Please bring a valid I.D., even if we know who you are. We take child safety very seriously and will not release children to anyone not designated for pickup or anyone under the age of 18.
- Reservations are non-refundable. If your child cannot make it to the event, you must contact Brushed Designs directly through our website contact page, email, or Facebook messenger to request a Camp Supply Kit. The Camp Supply Kit will be made available to you after the event, and your child will be able to complete the projects at home with included written instructions.
- Photo Policy- We take pictures at all of our events. By registering, you agree to allow us to use any photos of this camp for advertising and promotion. If you prefer photographs of your child not be used, you must contact us before the event to opt out.
- Reservations for this session of camp closes on Thursday, July 21, 2022 at midnight.
- This camp session will be capped at 15 participants. A minimum of 7 participants is required to hold camp. (If minimum registration is not met, registered participants will be notified on July 22 and refunds will be given. Please see our Cancellation Policy).