GNOME OF THE BRAVE at Western Red Brewing
Sunday, June 19, 2022
This Is What
TIME & LOCATION
Sunday, June 19, 2022, 1:00:00 AM UTC
Western Red Brewing
19168 Jensen Way NE Box 2905, Poulsbo, WA 98370, USA
ABOUT THE EVENT
Join Brushed Designs on Saturday, June 18, 2022 at Western Red Brewing in Poulsbo, WA to paint Gnome Of The Brave!
At this fun in-person paint party you'll learn step-by-step how to create this adorable gnome that is enjoying a brilliant fireworks display. This is the perfect design to add to your 4th of July decor! You even get to choose your canvas size.
No painting experience is necessary to attend, and this project is recommended for ages 12 and up.
Saturday, June 18, 2022
Western Red Brewing
19168 Jensen Way NE, Poulsbo, WA
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Your reservation includes live instruction and all supplies necessary to complete the project.
- Your reservation includes one beverage of your choice from Western Red Brewing. Choose from beer, cider, wine, or non-alcoholic drinks. Additional drinks and food will be available for purchase.
- Aprons will be provided to use for class, but please wear clothing that can get messy just in case.
- This project is recommended for ages 12 and up. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Reservations are non-refundable. If you cannot make it to the event, you must contact Brushed Designs directly through our website contact page, email, or Facebook messenger to request an Art Kit. An Art Kit will be made available to you after the day of the event, and you will be able to view a recorded video tutorial to complete your painting at home.
- Photo Policy- We take pictures at all of our events. By registering, you agree to allow us to use any photos of this event for advertising and promotion. If you prefer photographs of you not be used, you must contact us before the event to opt out.
- Reservations for this event close on Monday, June 13, 2022 at midnight. This class will be capped at 45 participants. A minimum of 8 participants required to hold class. (Refunds will be given if this minimum is not met).