Fri, Feb 03|
Cedar Heights Middle School
SweetArt at Cedar
Come out to support Cedar Heights PTSA and join us to paint Sweet Heart!
Time & Location
Feb 03, 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Cedar Heights Middle School, 2220 Pottery Ave, Port Orchard, WA 98366, USA
About the event
Join us on Friday, February 3, 2023 to paint Sweet Heart and support Cedar Heights PTSA!
Treat yourself, family, and friends to an evening of creativity while you enjoy pizza, drinks, and dessert. Guests will love to paint this beautiful heart wreath design that is perfect for spring. A variety of paint colors will be available to customize your flowers, and we'll even have Cedar orange! Brushed Designs will teach step-by-step; no painting or drawing experience is necessary to join in.
This paint party is open to kids and adults. All minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times (this is not a drop-off event). We'll be painting on an 11"x14" canvas.
Friday, February 3, 2023
Pizza and drinks will be served at 5:30
Painting starts at 6 with a short intermission to enjoy dessert
Cedar Heights Middle School Commons
2220 Pottery Ave, Port Orchard, WA 98366
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Your reservation includes live step-by-step instruction and all supplies necessary to complete the project.
- Pizza, drinks, and dessert will be provided during the event.
- Aprons will be provided to use for class, but please wear clothing that can get messy just in case.
- This class is for adults and children. Minors must be accompanied by an adult at all times (this is not a drop-off event).
- Reservations are non-refundable. If you cannot make it to the event, you must contact Brushed Designs directly through our website contact page, email, or Facebook messenger to request an Art Kit. An Art Kit will be made available to you after the day of the event, and you will be able to view a recorded video tutorial to complete your painting at home.
- Photo Policy- We take pictures at all of our events. By registering, you agree to allow us to use any photos of this event for advertising and promotion. If you prefer photographs of you not be used, you must contact us before the event to opt out.
- Reservations for this event close on Sunday, January 29, 2023 at midnight.
- This class will be capped at 50 participants. A minimum of 8 participants required to hold class. (Refunds will be given if this minimum is not met. Please see our Cancellation Policy).