Wed, Feb 22|
Details Wine Bar
BEE AND FLOWER at Details Wine Bar
Join us on Wednesday, February 22, 2023 at Details Wine Bar in Poulsbo, WA to paint Bee and Flower!
Time & Location
Feb 22, 2023, 5:00 PM – 8:00 PM PST
Details Wine Bar, 18827 Front St NE Suite 4, Poulsbo, WA 98370, USA
About the event
Treat yourself to an evening of creativity and join us for a fun in-person Wine & Design paint party! We'll teach you step-by-step how to create Bee and Flower, a perfect spring design that features an adorable fuzzy bumblebee resting on a flower. No painting or drawing experience is necessary to join in on this event, and you get to sip on a flight or glass pour of delicious wine while you enjoy painting. You choose your canvas size.
This event is open to ages 21+
Wednesday, February 22, 2023
Details Wine Bar
18827 Front St NE Suite 4, Poulsbo, WA 98370
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Your reservation includes live instruction and all supplies necessary to complete the project.
- Your reservation includes one flight of three main menu whites or reds, OR a glass pour of your choice. Additional flights, glass pours, or bottles will be available for purchase at the event.
- Aprons will be provided to use for class, but please wear clothing that can get messy, just in case.
- Reservations are non-refundable. If you cannot make it to the event, you must contact Brushed Designs directly through our website contact page, email, or Facebook messenger to request an Art Kit or credit to a future event. An Art Kit will be made available to you after the day of the event, and you will be able to view a recorded video tutorial to complete your painting at home.
- This event is for ages 21 and up. Minors are not allowed.
- Photo Policy- We take pictures at all of our events. By registering, you agree to allow us to use any photos of this event for advertising and promotion. If you prefer photographs of you not be used, you must contact us before the event to opt out.
- Reservations for this event close on Friday February 17, 2023 at midnight. This class will be capped at 20 participants. A minimum of 8 participants is required to hold class. (Refunds will be given if this minimum is not met).